Sunday, November 8, 2009

A big weekend!

This was quite the busy weekend! Grandma M. came up and watched Isabel for 2 days while we moved the business out of the office, cleaned the basement, and moved Isabel into the second bedroom. We were so busy, in fact, that we didn't even get any pictures of Isabel and Grandma M. playing (sorry, Mom!). Friday night, Greg and I did sneak out and enjoy a date night. We had a less than fabulous meal and saw the worst movie I remember seeing, but had a great time anyway!

Isabel did alright the first night in her own room...woke up a few more times than normal, but all in all it was a pretty good transition...and after 8+ months, it was strange to have our room back to ourselves (with all of the animals, of course!)

I cannot thank my mom enough for all her help this weekend!

On Sunday, Grandma and Grandpa H came to visit to celebrate my birthday. We had some awesome appetizers and Italian Beef from back home...mmm....beef!

Isabel playing with Grandpa H.

Isabel playing on her blanket from her Great Aunt Arlene

No comments:

Post a Comment