Friday, April 2, 2010

Let the remodeling begin!

We finally have our new home picked out in Chicago and can't wait to be there! Although, the condo was move-in-ready, there were some things that we wanted to do before we moved in. First step, painting. Because I was fired from painting after painting our first house, (just got a little paint on the trim, but oh, well) I spent most of the time that Greg was painting, walking the new neighborhood with Isabel and getting familiar with our new surroundings. From my walks, I have concluded that I am going to LOVE it! We even wanted to just send people for our things in Madison and never return. Yeah, for coming back home...hope it's for good!

Here are some pics of our work in progress:

Master bedroom

Isabel's room

Dining room

Outside the building tuckered out after a long walk around the new neighborhood

Living room (view 1)

Delilah desperately trying to get a nap in

Foyer

Hallway

Isabel's room--painting complete

Main bath (pre-remodel)

Main bath shower (pre-remodel)

Dining room--painting complete (chandelier has to go eventually!)

Second bath (1/2 bath with washer/dryer)

Kitchen (pre-remodel)

Bedroom #3 (Office for now....)

Isabel's helping too!

Living room (view 2)
Painting should be mostly completed this weekend. I can't wait to see the finished product and move in!

No comments:

Post a Comment