Wednesday, August 19, 2009

To crawl or not to crawl (that is the question)

Izzy has been figuring out how to scoot around to get things she wants. She can't go very far yet, but it's coming! Lately she's been getting up on her knees, but she doesn't get anywhere. She just ends up putting them back down after she teeters back and forth for a few seconds. Grandma M. though it would be cool if Izzy crawled when she was here, but I didn't want Daddy to miss it, so I told her to keep picking her up if she looked like she was going to go. I know, I am a terrible mom, but what's the difference if I delay crawling for a few days, so her Daddy doesn't miss it.

Here are a few shots of her thinking about crawling:



Izzy "hamming it up"

No comments:

Post a Comment