Sunday, June 21, 2009

Our First Father's Day


Today was our first Father's Day! This morning, I got up and made Daddy some homemade corned beef hash and then we bummed around the house all morning and gave Daddy his cards and gifts and then we headed out to the mall. Mommy got a few much needed polo shirts on sale from J. Crew.

We then headed over to Michael's Frozen Custard for a quick lunch and free Father's Day Sundae (actually, I ate most of it, shhhh....)

Then we did what Daddy has been waiting for the opportunity to do...take Izzy record shopping with him. We headed to one of his favorite stores and he packed Izzy in the Baby Bjorn and looked through vinyl while carrying her around. I took pictures to document Izzy's first trip record shopping with Daddy. I'm sure there will be many more to come!




After shopping, Izzy and I took a nap and Daddy watched the US soccer game (they actually won!) and then I made chicken wings and fries for dinner and cheesecake brownies for dessert.

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment