Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A visit from Grandpa M and Izzy's 1st tub bath

Today Grandpa M was working in the area and arranged to stop by for a visit with Izzy and for dinner. I planned on saving our St. Patrick's Day feast for today since I always make way too much food for just the two of us anyway. Izzy was so delighted to visit with her Grandpa M that she doused the whole right side of his shirt with spit up. Coincidentally, that was right after he asked me if she spits up and I responded by saying, "No, not usually." Lucky Grandpa!

After Grandpa M left, Dad tried out the new soothing tub and shower that we got for Isabel. It was his first attempt at giving Izzy a bath on his own. I took photos and videotaped and was on standby in case he needed any assistance. The bath was a success and Izzy enjoyed it much more that the sponge bath and continually kicked her foot right in the jet of the spa, which was pretty funny. Right as Greg was carrying her into the bedroom to get dressed in her PJs she decided to spit up all over herself. We tried to clean her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment