Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our 4 Year Anniversary


Time really does fly! Greg and I have been married for 4 years already! Our lives have changed dramatically since we tied the knot 4 years ago. We are so happy and are enjoying how having a child has changed our relationship and our day to day lives. The future is looking bright for the two of us! Not sure what is holds, but as long as we have each other, that's all we need!

Here are some of our fondest memories together!









An interesting note regarding our wedding rings...Greg's was lost while taking the recycles to a dumpster on a cold winter night and I managed to shove my engagement ring back on in about the last month or so (it is currently stuck on) and I haven't yet trimmed my fingers down enough to fit on my wedding band. Greg got a replacement wedding band that looks just like his old one, but thanks to the price of gold skyrocketing...it cost twice as much! As for me, I am still patiently waiting for the day I can fit my wedding band on too!

No comments:

Post a Comment