Sunday, July 26, 2009

Weekend at Lake Geneva with Mommy and Grandma M.

Izzy and I enjoyed a great weekend at Lake Geneva with Grandma M. I had the best post-baby-bathing-suit-ever shipped overnight, so I could bring it with and Izzy could wear a bathing suit for the first time. We looked awesome! We spent the late afternoon on Saturday at Lake Geneva Beach in Williams Bay and got some great pics! We also made it into Lake Geneva and enjoyed dinner at a Japanese restaurant and went back on Sunday morning and got some great toys for Izzy including a very novel idea of "Baby Paper" with the slogan, "because all babies like paper". We hope to make this a yearly event!

Isabel getting ready to take a stroll around Williams BayIsabel and Grandma M. at the beach with their sunglasses
Isabel and Mommy at the beach...I forgot my shades!
Having fun up in the air!
Isabel and Grandma enjoying the nice weather in the shade.
First touch of the water...it was pretty cold, she did not really like it!
Isabel in her wet hat (the wind took it) and feet buried in the sand...it only took about 3 waves to cover her little feet up!
Isabel and Grandma M. feeling the cool breeze.
Isabel and Mommy on the beach...what a beautiful view!
Now that's what I like to do with those sunglasses!
Izzy and Grandma after dinner on Saturday (it got a little chilly)Sunday morning, wearing Grandma M's sunglasses

Mommy with Izzy and Grandma M. on Sunday morning on our way out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment