Friday, July 17, 2009

Playtime at home, errands in the rain, and no picnic :(

Today was Mommy's company picnic. Normally not the most fun event, but I thought we'd go so I could "show off" the new baby! Unfortunately, Mother Nature did not want to cooperate because it rained on and off all afternoon and it was in the 60s.

Earlier in the day, we spent some family time playing.

Fun Diaper play with Daddy in his work out clothes.

Izzy reading her animal book on the floor.

In case the weather cleared up, I tried to rig up the cutest outfit for 60 degree weather with the clothes we had that fit her. I think I did a pretty damn good job!


We ran some errands and tried to stay as dry as possible. Instead of attending the picnic, we enjoyed a nice dinner at Granite City.

No comments:

Post a Comment