

After tummy time, she settled in for a nap in her swing. I was able to sneak in a shower before she woke up. She then ate again, but decided to take a huge poop mid-eating. That turned into a disaster because she peed before I got the new diaper on. Outfit 1 for the day was done for. They say that you need to watch out for little boys peeing when their diaper is being changed and I have had that happen to me a number of times in my childcare days, but this girl is quite the pee-er! I have lost count as to how many times this has happened in her short life so far...
I got her out of her outfit and when I went to pick her up, she threw up all over her naked self! I got her cleaned up from the puke incident and placed her in the bouncy chair with a warm blanket while I went to get her a new outfit. She was happy as a clam! (I don't really know where that saying came from because I don't know that clams are particularly "happy" beings.) I took advantage of her exceptionally happy state and played with her and snapped some photos of her smiling...I got some great ones! Here is the best one!

We then finished eating (about 40 minutes later) and headed off to physical therapy with Daddy. This is Isabel's second physical therapy session for the treatment of her mild case of Torticollis. Basically it is a fancy name for a tight neck muscle. We have to do stretches, exercises, and massages at home for it and she should be all straightened out within a few months. Today she even fell asleep during her session so it gave the physical therapist a good opportunity to get some big stretches in without her resisting. I got this photo of her in action with the therapist.

Tonight we had a few more blowout and puke incidents, so today Isabel wore not 1, not 2, not even 3 outfits, but 4! Oh, well...she's growing so fast that some of the 3 month outfits are going to have to be retired, so at least she'll get one more wear in!
She's fast asleep now after a busy day and Dad and I are enjoying the silence.
No comments:
Post a Comment