Today was a great day! I got up around 6:15 am, fed Isabel and got her back to sleep, finished up some quick work for the business, took a shower, dried and styled my hair, and ran errands. I was able to make it to 2 banks, the post office, and even a quick stop at Kohl's. I returned home to a quiet house with Daddy and Isabel still sleeping. About a half an hour after I go home, Izzy woke up and I fed her handed her off to Daddy and snuck out for a quick Pedicure at the local nail salon. I went with a dark purplish blue color and enjoyed every minute of my time there (even though the guy doing my toes asked me when the baby was due!). I grabbed lunch and Greg and I enjoyed a nice meal together...well, sort of...one of us was occupied with Izzy at all times during our attempt at lunch.

Dad went to work for a few hours and stopped at the local record store to feed his habit and Izzy and Mom enjoyed some playtime at home. For dinner, we headed over to hang out with some friends and watch the NCAA basketball games. We headed home expecting to wake up to a lot of snow, since 3-7 inches was predicted, but meteorilogist have been know to be wrong before. We'll see what the morning brings.
it's only a matter of time before you have your own reality show! looks good, thanks for posting this; it's nice to see updates and pics... i'm looking forward to seeing you all at easter!
ReplyDeleteLove the blog! Izzy is beautiful! Glad to see you got some "me" time in too. That's always hard...still is!! Hope you guys are doing well! I am going to add your blog to my list on our blog...
ReplyDelete