Wednesday, May 20, 2009

3 Months Old Today

They say that kids grow up very quickly...it seems like we were just bringing her home and now we are pretty much settled in a routine and know what she needs each time she fusses. She was quite the tired girl today...took a long morning nap and spent the rest of the day playing, eating, and more sleeping. I think she might be going through a growth spurt. She is so big already...only going to get bigger, I suppose...

I got some pictures of her during tummy time. She is really starting to enjoy this! I am afraid I am going to look away one time and she is just going to take off and be across the room!



Here are some of the things Izzy can do already:
  1. Stick her tongue out at you when you stick your's out
  2. Hold her head up for at least 5 minutes
  3. Be happy during tummy time
  4. Follow an object when you move it
  5. Grab onto things...including fingers, toys, hair (what fun!)
  6. Scratch her face and my chest and anything else she can manage to get her claws on
  7. Pull up from her back to sitting to standing while holding your hands
  8. Sit up in her Bumbo chair
  9. Roll from stomach to back (7 times so far!)
  10. Play independently on her Butterfly mat for a few minutes with her dangling toys
  11. Kick toys with her feet
  12. Smile, smile, smile
  13. Laugh (it sounds more like a cough...she'll have to work on this)
I'm sure there are more, but that's a quick list of what I can think of now...

No comments:

Post a Comment