Daddy and Izzy spoiled me with presents. Daddy went to get me chocolate donuts for breakfast and he came back with a beautiful rose bouquet as well. I was also given a gift certificate for a much needed massage and a digital photo frame.
We had a very laid back day. We attempted to get a new microwave since our current one is emitting heat from the top of it and drying out the bread I have stored there and the door sticks on occasion. We were worried about the microwave getting stuck with something in it...God forbid my food gets stuck! We couldn't decide on one, so we decided to continue the search at a later date.
Then we went to get lunch at Chili's. Izzy was awake, so we weren't sure how that was going to go. She was in a great mood and was smiling and playing with her Hip Hop Bunny Rabbit toy. When we were just finishing up, she started flirting with the waiter, who had called her a boy. Greg wanted her to wear this yellow/green one jumper that said "I Love Mommy" so she did...and this was the reaction we got. No more yellow/green for her in public until her hair starts to come in a little more.
We enjoyed the rest of the night at home. Izzy took a quick nap on my chest, which I thought was a great Mother's Day present. She is so busy these days that she would rather look around or play with toys than snuggle. This kid is growing up so fast...
THEN SHE SURPRISED ME WITH A NEW TRICK...SHE ROLLED OVER FROM HER STOMACH TO HER BACK!!! And not once, but 6 times! I ran downstairs after she did it the first time to get Daddy and she did it once more when I was running downstairs. (I knew it before I even made it back in the room as I heard a little thud...) She did it for Daddy and we even caught it on video. If only I knew how to load the video from my camera to the computer...
No comments:
Post a Comment