After playing in the house all morning with Daddy, Mommy decided that since it was a beautiful day outside, we had to take a stroll in around the neighborhood and enjoy the weather. Since it was so warm out, I figured Izzy didn't want to be restrained in her car seat for the walk, so I tried out strapping her into just the stroller to ride like a big girl. I had to adjust the straps to be as tight as they could go, but it worked. It was really sunny, so she spent most of the time either in the shade or covered by a blanket over the awning, but enjoyed the second half of our walk around the block very much. She was sleeping by the time we made it home. I tried to get some photos of her taking a big girl ride in the stroller.
Later in the evening, the Cubs were playing the Brewers, so Daddy and I got Izzy dressed in her super cute Cubs outfit and cheered them on while eating hot dogs. It was as close as we were going to get to a night out at the game at this stage. When Izzy went to sleep the Cubs were winning, but they must have known they lost the support of their smallest fan and ended up losing the game 2-3. Perhaps the outfit will work another time for an afternoon game that she can stay up for.
No comments:
Post a Comment