This morning, Izzy and Mommy went to Mommy's friend Stephanie's house. We then headed off for our first trip to the Farmer's Market. The goal was to get a good tomato plant. We succeeded and I got a good looking organic Beefsteak tomato. We made it the rest of the way around the square and manged to resist the spicy cheese bread temptation. We headed down State Street and got lunch at Potbelly. Then we headed back to the parking garage. It took us a little while to find it because it is not the one I usually park in and neither Steph nor I took note of where we were parked. We are clearly too reliant on our husbands for that! We dropped Steph off at home and headed home. Daddy arrived home shortly after that.

Izzy and Mommy on State Street
That afternoon we met some of our friends at Brat Fest. We ate brats (yes, even I did eat 1/2 of one) and hung out for a short while. We decided that Brat Fest was nothing but a dirty carnival with brats and thought we'd relocate.

Daddy, Mommy, and Izzy at Brat Fest
Then we headed to the Union Terrace. It was a beautiful night outside. We hung our there for quite a while and Izzy even slept for a while in my Moby wrap (I love that thing!) I thought Izzy might sleep in there until we headed home, but that was not the case. She woke up during the Phish cover band performance and was clearly not a fan!

Daddy, Mommy, and Izzy (in the Moby wrap) at the Terrace

Izzy after waking up and hearing the Phish cover band
What a busy (but fun) day!
No comments:
Post a Comment